Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fabric Remnants Feltboard

I found some remnants at the local fabric store and decided to pick up some that would work great for storyboards.  I attached the fabric to felt with spray adhesive, sprayed an arcryllic sealant on them, and then cut out the pieces that I wanted.  I think they turned out awesome!  

My son love VeggieTales so those were a hit.  He doesn't care much about the car at this point.

Depending on what kind of fabric you have, you can do a lot with theses.  
For example:  Look at the robots below.  There are exact pairs and there are mirror images.  You could play a matching game with them.
I couldn't pass up these ballerina fairies.  They aren't exactly "boyish" but what story is worth telling that doesn't have a magical fairy?
I am definitely going to keep my eyes peeled any time I find myself in a fabric store.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment